Fridays With Fuse – Advice from the Jungle! (May 29)
Led by Dr. Jo Beth Gonzalez
If animals thought they were experts on surviving a global pandemic, what advice might they give us humans?
You ask for advice on how to survive a global pandemic, and your advisors happen to be a panel of animals. Advice From the Animals is a creative and collaborative online theatre workshop blending techniques of improvisation and devising.
This fun event is open to participants of all ages!
Dr. Jo Beth Gonzalez collaborated with her High School Theatre for Social Justice class in their creation of Lily’s Wings using improvisation and devising.
Fuse is excited to host this session with a nationally recognized theatre educator and author.
Fuse Theatre will be hosting an interactive-live program every Friday from 5-6pm PT via Zoom. These will be FREE or pay-what-you-will events.
Each Friday event will be based on the following themes:
- 1st Friday: Fuse Family Fun Game Night – (Trivia, charades, pictionary…etc)
- 2nd Friday: Music Night – mini-concerts, sing alongs, karaoke, etc.
- 3rd Friday: Play Readings – selected scenes and discussions about plays for future consideration
- 4th Friday: Play-at-Home – family scripts from the Kennedy Center to do at home
- 5th Friday: Special event – TBD
Friday, May 29th (5th Friday)
Our special Fridays With Fuse will be a discussion with Jo Beth Gonzalez, playwright for Lily’s Wings, a bi-lingual play about human trafficking.
You will receive a meeting invitation with to this Friday event