High School Theatre Internship
Using Theatre for Social Justice and Advocacy
Fuse Theatre is looking for High School students for a theatre internship program in Redwood City.
What you will do:
- Develop acting/performing skills
- Learn and use devised theatre methods
- How to use Theatre for advocacy
- Learn the history of Theatre for Social Justice
- Work with the Fuse Ensemble on various projects
- Have access to paid contracts within Fuse
Who Should Apply?
High school students who want to make theatre that matters!