Fuse Theatre is proud to support this year’s STEAM Fest 2.0 event in Redwood City.
Saturday April 29, 11am – 3pm
Courthouse Square, Redwood City
Come see us there! Learn more about how the Arts helps shape our youth.
STEAM Fest 2.0 is about bringing academic disciplines together in a community-supported, interactive environment for tomorrow’s leaders of San Mateo County and beyond.
STEAM combines separate academic fields in a way that helps students make sense of the world around them through project-based, experiential learning, and prepares them to provide better-informed, whole solutions.
- Science encourages understanding of natural and physical existence
- Technology promotes communicating what we’ve observed and learned
- Engineering considers thinking processes turning illusion to reality
- Art helps in expressing our thoughts and actions creatively
- Math interprets what we observe in shape, quantity, and space
For more information on STEAM Fest 2.0, click here